A LITTLE ABOUT ME:
Welcome to my web page! I am a Firefighter Wife & mom of 3 running a hands on home preschool. In addition to teaching preschoolers I make printable curriculum and also teach & consult early childcare educators. I very much love education and teaching the little learners in my class, and sharing ideas with others in my field.
Ms. Cammy's Preschool use all unique state approved curriculum and Thematic Units to prepare them for the next educational step...KINDERGARTEN! Children are offered the opportunity to enjoy early learning activities to enhance language, cognitive, physical, and social development as well as creative art, alphabet and reading, music and movement, hands on math and science, cooking activities, and games. .
These developmentally appropriate activities encompass all areas of your child's development. My belief is that all children learn best through interacting with their environment and we strive to present activities with that in mind.
* I am the president of the Mansfield Home Childcare Association, a Registered Texas Childcare Trainer and am also a involved member in several associations including NAEYC, TPHCCA & TLCCA.
* Ms. Cammy's Preschool specializes in early childhood education for ages 2-5 years old.
* I am CPR/1st aid certified and goes through extensive background checks and fingerprinting, as well as over 50 hours of Continuing Education in Early Childhood education classes.
* My Mission at Ms. Cammy's Preschool is to provide a safe, secure, nurturing, educational, and enriching environment that fosters a love of learning and positive self esteem.
* Registered Trainer on Texas Trainer Registry
I look forward to hearing from you! Please call for more information!