A LITTLE ABOUT ME:
Welcome to my web page! I am a Firefighter Wife & mom of 3 running a hands on home preschool. I am a certified teacher EC-6th, and a certified Child & Youth Care Professional. This is my 22 year working with children/teaching. In addition to teaching preschoolers I make printable curriculum and also train early educators. I love education and teaching the little learners in my class, and sharing ideas with parents of preschoolers & other professionals in my field.
* I am certified in EC-6th grade
*I am a Certified Child & Youth Care Professional
* I am CPR/1st aid/AED certified and I go through extensive background checks and fingerprinting, as well as over 50 hours of Continuing Education in Early Childhood education classes.
* I am a Master Registered Trainer on Texas Trainer Registry
* I am the founder and president of North Texas Childcare Alliance, a Master Registered Texas Childcare Trainer and am also a involved member in several associations including NAEYC, TPHCCA & TLCCA.
* My Mission at Ms. Cammy's Preschool is to provide a safe, secure, nurturing, educational, and enriching environment that fosters a love of learning and positive self esteem.